Monday, September 1, 2008

misdirected...

I love getting lost... turning into turns i have never taken... goin by some weird logic to try and reach me destination... musics my all time companion, and rarely do i have to resort 2 the radio for it, have an all time fav mp3 tht does the trick... i dream of holidays to the land untouched, where no humans set foot, naa they aint no adventure laden outbounds i crave for, its a soul searching experience, away from the razmatazz... the klitch and the klass... just me and my back pack, and coming back afresh, purged... but i plan alot... i am mr plan a lot... these plans may or may not see the light of the day, and even if they do, they may or may not lead me 2 where i wanna be...
lost in wanderlust... limited budget going bust... hitchiking to a nowhere land... ragged clothes...guitar in hand... stopping for some shade... some trick life played... the shades lasted longer... the hedonism grows stronger.. i stay in my delerious state... a white collared nobody for life.. thats fate... got misdirected on some turn it seems... or maybe got wasted 2 bad in one of my dreams... a new frontier i cud have created... a burning man or some movement reinstated... but alas i fill some sheets with numbers and crunch them to show results... where i cud have been i some country side hurling insults... i live by every day dreaming to live... this misdirection i wnt forgive... for it hurts 2 much to be a speck o dust.. and seeing it al goin bust... when i cud've been a hurricane... cant seem wash this stain...

0 comments: